19 April 2008

It has been a terrible week this week. Or I should say Thursday had been a terrible day. Not that I screwed up my papers--in fact I think I was rather on form this week for my exams. Anyway ya, after the last paper of this week on Thursday, I thought I could finally relax a little, at least for that night.

But I was god damn wrong.

I am not going to elaborate further. I'm still trying to perfect the art of forgiving someone, though I don't think my efforts will ever be appreciated. In a nutshell, it felt shitty, very.

I'd learnt my lesson, however, and I feel smarter now.

My mood is totally spoilt now. I can hardly concentrate with my revision for the papers next week.

Darn.

I need chocolate cakes..

________________________

Then again, what if we forgive everyone but no one bothers to forgive us? It has always been said in every religion (or whatsoever) that we must be kind and forgiving and that people will see our efforts and be inspired eventually. Come on, that's bullshit, some people in this world JUST CAN'T SEE IT, ever. It just doesn't work that way in reality.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 00:45.