05 April 2008

Hmm. Just came back from Grace's choir concert. I've only been to two choir concerts so I don't really know how to gauge the standard of their choir. And I forgot to buy my favourite dark chocolate cake from Cafe Cartel on my way back home. Saddened. Not say I'm depressed again. I'm just craving for something I love and had not eaten for the past nearly 4 months or more.

Hmm I've checked up on the transportation fees for the Genting trip. It seems that it's rather impossible to have just an one day trip if I'm going by bus. In other words I have to stay overnight at First World Hotel. Anyway, the cheapest packages are for deluxe rooms (double beds) so this means that I have to find someone to go with me. Therefore, I am going to ask all my friends:

"Does anyone want to go Genting (the theme park mainly) with me?"
Departure date will be either 9th or 10th May, 2D1N trip.
Going as a small group can too.

Gua. I guess this won't work, because I nearly forgot that not many people know I have a blog and that I actually blog. Oh gosh I think I better come up with a back up plan. This is really saddening. But it can't be helped. Like I'd said before, who'll be still crazy over theme parks at this age? And besides, almost everyone in Singapore has been to Genting before by this age and many people are already sick of that place. Sigh.

Haiz. I really wonder how others celebrate their 21st birthday. My mum is like rather cold towards it. And she would only give me money and ask me to celebrate it myself. It has always been like this for the past few years man. The last present I've got from her (from my dad and her actually) was a discman, and that was in 2002 I think. The more I think of this the more upset I get. Sighh.. Nevermind.. I've never had any major birthday celebrations in my life so I really don't know what to do this time. I want to make it a special one for myself but somehow I'm rather lost.. Aiya this is getting very depressing, and that shouldn't be the case now man.

_________________________

Why are guys as freaking troublesome and why even very obvious hints won't work on them? Are they dumb or something?
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:38.