|
02 April 2008
Pain, pain, pain!!!
Why? Because I fainted just after getting out of my bed on Monday morning. All I could remember was that I heard 'pong pong pong' and the next moment I found myself lying under my table, facing up. The pain at the back of my head got through my nerves quickly and it didn't take me long before I realise that my head had a terrible collision with the floor. And a big blood clot formed at the back of my head minutes after the incident, and it still hurts a lot now! Gua. Not only that, I had problems walking for the first few hours as my hip and butt hurt too. Perhaps it's the low blood pressure, since I got up from the lying position quite quickly. But have anyone fainted because of this? In fact I feel very dizzy on many of the mornings just after getting out of my bed and often had to grab onto something before I can stablise myself and gain full consciousness. Is this normal, anyone? I really hope it's not something serious. I'll go for a checkup when I go back to China in July. Maybe it's because I'm too tall and hence the blood takes very long to travel to my brain. Hahaha. Another disadvantage of being too tall! Pain.. Oh btw, Dad's coming back in 3 week's time!! =D |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|