|
11 April 2008
OK, let me talk about guys, or men.
Men in formal wear just have this mesmeric charm. Nothing beats shirts, ties and suits. They simply make girls fall head over heels for you. I just can't take my eyes off attractive men of those kind. Men who can cook definitely have a higher chance of scoring. I'm not saying that you have to be a great chef but knowing how to prepare a simple breakfast is good enough. Those who can bake is undoubtedly another bonus. You don't know how adorable you look when you put on that apron and step into the kitchen. Men who don't groom well scare us away. Hello, please shave properly! It doesn't feel good to be kissing someone and at the same time worrying that our tender skin might get scratched. Neh! Gua! No photos yet. Wait till I get my laptop repaired after my exams. P/S: Daniel Henney is so cute. This adds on to the number of mixed-bloods I adore. Hehehe!!! __________________________ You know a girl really loved you when she chooses to defend you even if all her girl friends call you the bastard of the century. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|