|
20 April 2008
I have been having weird dreams recently. I dreamt of people I dread to see, and also some weird happenings between these people and I. It's surprising enough that I can remember these dreams. Well, it has been said that what you see in your dreams will not come true in reality. Great!
I feel like dancing whenever I heard this Korean song lah! Haha I know I can't dance for nuts, but I just can't help it. This song just lifts up my mood no matter what. How could I ever be so dumb to have even considered what my intuition told me? Aiyo. I realise this upon re-evaluating certain facts and all of them supported my logical reasoning. And there're definitely more to come. Haha. So dumb! Gua! ______________________ Jia you jia you! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|