30 April 2008

I'm happy! Yay!

Aiyo, my lovely 2 girl friends. Weijia and Lay Ning bluffed me by telling me that they are coming over my house to pass me some books. In the end, they came here to deliver my birthday presents. Gua gua gua. I totally didn't expected this. But seriously girls, I really have enough bags at home!! I just bought one on Tuesday and threw away 2 today. LoL. No more bags please!! I should have just told them what I wanted. ahhHh!!. HahAHha.

Anyway, I freaking cannot stand people who think they are of higher class/social status than others, especially when they are nowhere near it. I'm just freaking disgusted by their behaviour. I don't see the point of trying to be one when you can never be one. It's not about behaving like one, if more of having the right personality. Sigh. Forgive, forgive, forgive these idiots. RahHHhh!

And I've changed my mind. I will not be going Genting for my birthday. This is because... I'll will be going somewhere (make a guess!) so much better! So now I have to save up for that instead. So excited and looking forward to that!

Ok, I've made my first wish. Hehe.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:49.