|
28 April 2008
Ah LaH BoOM!
Exams are over! And here are the photos! I'm sending my laptop for service soon after this, like today or tomorrow. Photojournalism: My last movie date with JW and guys. Poor boys, they had to survive on cup noodles! LoL.Super advanced 21st Birthday Celebration for me I was walking down along Orchard Road and there were people giving out gerbera to all ladies who walked past Wisma Atria. I don't know if it was pure coincidence or what, but the message on the paper leave resembled the long long entry someone typed for me a few days earlier (thanks!). Haha! Anyway, WJ and Layning treated me to this restaurant in some hotel along Scotts Road. It costed nearly $50 per person. But the food was fantastic! Look at those strawberry cheese cakes! Fabulous seafood!!! I LOVE IT! And I love the sauce that came along with it! More seafood. How not to get fat like that?! And believe it or not, the 3 of us tried out all the 9 different types of the desserts. 9 each person, not 9 for the all of us, mind you! Sashimi! But I warn you, eating too much of them in one go is really not a good idea =X Lovely Lay Ning. The reason why we had such an early celebration for my (and also hers in fact) birthday is because she'll be flying to US the very next day after her last paper. Well, she took part in the Work And Travel in US programme. Weijia and I. My dear Weijia will also be flying to China for 3 weeks for some business trip, organised by her school. She was saying that back in 2007, all of us went Taiwan together. But in June 2008, all of us will be in different continents of the world! LoL.The two of them actually had a good fight over what present to get for me just before the dinner. In the end, they gave up and decided to ask me what I want directly. HAHAHA. Them: Oi, choose a wallet. Me: Huh? But I just changed my wallet at the end of last year! Them: Choose a bag then. Me: I have enough bags at home. Weijia: Sushi ah, will you wear it if we get you a set of bikini? Me: NO. NOooOo!!! Weijia: o(-_-")o I know you won't let me see anyway. Them: Clothes? Me: I don't mind getting a dress. So we went searching high and low for a dress. But all turned out to be too formal for daily use. And in the end we abandoned the idea too and went for the dinner instead. HAHAHA! St. Margrets Sec Sch Choir Concert Went down to support my 'twin' sister.Shujun's 21st Birthday Celebration I was making a card for her at Sharon's house. I only asked Sharon to help me with one thing, to paste the 'S' and 'J' properly in Step 4. And look at what she gave me. *faint* By the time I realised the silly mistake, the glue had already dried up so there's no way we could make any changes unless we want to destroy the card. I'm blessed with some creativity I guess, I managed to 'cover up' the mistake eventually by pasting another set of black 'S' and 'J' on top of the white ones. Somehow, all of them were from NJC band except me. But somehow, I know all of them, even though all of them are from my senior batch! LoL Birthday girl getting ready to 'murder' her cake. Birthday girl's present, something she always wanted.Europe Trip -- Preparation Work Visited the library to get external help from books. I found a HUGE map of Amsterdam in my dad's collection of world maps. It's really HuGE.JB trip on the last day of exam! My lovely Babes, Raj and Nan. Had lunch at Laksa Shack. It's opposite Secret Recipe in City Square. The Tom Yam Laksa I tried was really delicious! Raj's Roti Jala. Nan's Nyonya Curry Laksa. Still feeling hungry, I bought the Ji Pa (a unique type of Chicken Chop) from Shilin. Better than Singapore's, if I'm not wrong. What followed lunch was Shopping of course! We went to this lingerie shop that sell really cute bras. But then ah, I think they look nice hanging up there only. Not practical to wear them under your clothes. Imagine a bulge forming due to the the BIG ribbons on the bra! Happy Nan with her goodies. It turned out that I was the only one who didn't buy anything =(Indulging myself in Coffee Club I tell you, I'm really falling in love with my camera. The qualities of the photos are just getting better and better! Resembles that of a SLR? heh. A Cup Above The Rest! I like what the cafe has on it's wall. Soki!! Look at this!! I just invested $50 on this book! So now we'll have no worries getting around (I hope!) in June!!! =DSeeing Nan off at Changi Airport Me, Nan, Raj! NAN IS SO FREAKING PRETTY OK!?!?!! She is our future Cambodian celebrity!! Kiss Kiss Kiss <3 |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|