24 April 2008

Alright, the decision has been made.

Sushi, that's me, has decided to withdraw from the choir competition in Czech Republic this coming June. The reason is that the choir has chosen an airline that doesn't allow any deviation of flights. In other words, if I want to go London and delay my stay, I've to buy one-way tickets. Now, that is something very stupid to do because one-way tickets are freaking expensive. Despite the new travel agent chosen by my choir offers a package that is about SGD$600 cheaper than the previous one, this amount is just not enough to compensate the money I have to spend on one-way tickets in any way. Therefore, after weighing the pros and cons, I decided to give up the competition and fly to London straight. The advantage of this is that not only it is cheaper, I have more time to spend in Europe as well. And poor Soki doesn't have to spend 10 days in London after her exam ends just to wait for me. My dream is to backpack in Europe, the competition was just something additional (since it just happened to be held in Europe also). Hence, I've no regrets =)

Anyway, my exam is ending tomorrow, and it would also mean that I've officially completed my first year of studies in university. I still find it hard to believe but it is true. What follows will be a 3 months break. I'll try to get a job and earn back whatever I will be spending on my trip. I hate to see the numbers in my bank account to be ever decreasing. I want the numbers to increase in thousands, not to decrease in hundreds. I need to find at least 2 other tuition assignments in order for that to come true. If you ever wonder why I am so desperate for money, that's because I need to save up for my trips next year! My New Zealand adventure trip, my Korea trip with WJ and LN, my Taiwan trip with my Bros after they ORD, etc. Let me emphasize again, I will spend everything and anything to travel!

And, I'm going JB straight after my paper tomorrow! Haha!

I can't wait to meet up with my er zi for dinner at Cafe Cartel! My favourite Dark Chocolate Fudge cake, here I come!!

I want to get my long hair chopped off next week too!

I miss the rooftop of Esplanade!

There are just so many things to do after tomorrow! =D
Hida was gazing at the sky at 15:45.