05 May 2008

It's finally May!

Our preparation for the Europe trip has gone well. The transportation issues have more or less been settled. Intra-Europe flights are so cheap! The flight from Belfast (in Ireland) to London only costed us a freaking £9 inclusive of airport taxes and luggage fees!

We are covering 10 cities in 7 countries altogether.
Will be departing at the end of May.

Dad and mum have been very supportive and even sponsored me SGD$2000 for my trip, just enough to cover the costs of all my flights =D Rao, though in Australia now, also volunteered to lend me his 60L backpack bag! (Ah rao! I miss you so!)

My biological clock is already tuning to the European time. I'm practically sleeping during the day and staying up for the entire night. I'm so used to sleeping at 6am and waking up after 12noon everyday! And ironically, I spend most of my time rotting at home rather than going out during night time. Well, to save up I guess.

I hope someone can bring me out for a drink soon! I need to! I miss the taste of alcohol and the sensation you get after gulping down a few glasses of cocktails. But it seems that everyone around me is so busy or simply can't accept the idea of drinking. Sigh.

Anyhow, what/where should I do/go on my birthday?
Hida was gazing at the sky at 05:25.