|
15 May 2008
I broke the record today by waking up before 12noon for the first time since the end of my exams. LoL
MaMa and I went shopping at Robinsons in Orchard for Dad. Wrinkle free business shirts are so freaking expensive! I usually don't go for branded goods, especially for clothes and bags. I'll rather get cheap products and throw them away when I feel like. And I just don't see what's it with LV bags. OK, I do acknowledge their quality. However, most of the designs are f****** ugly can. Especially the dark brown and the light brown ones, look like some shit that only aunties will use. To think of it, the only branded things I have are watches and perhaps one or two pairs of running shoes/sneakers. I have a thing for Swatch I must say. Haha. I know this is hard to believe for many. But rarely does anything I wear out cost most than SGD$20. Yes, even my slippers and bags are below SGD$20. Anyhow, I was at the ladies section looking out for some cheap clothes. Woah. You know what, I found myself the only youth fighting for the off shelf clothes with the aunties! Omg. Those aunties are really fierce can. And in the end, I went home empty handed. Well, I think SGD$19 is too expensive for a shirt to me sia. Honestly, girls who love wearing a black bra under a translucent top are utterly disgusting. Come on, it's SO NOT sexy can? Are they desperate to get laid or something? These cheap brats bring shame to my species, man. I don't think you need to try so hard to be a slut right? |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|