13 May 2008

Happy belated 21st Birthday to me!

Anyway, let me make this clear first. My Europe trip is a budget trip, also known as backpacking. The essence of backpacking is seeing the most while spending the least. So please DO NOT expect me to buy everyone presents, because I will not. If I can foresee myself surviving on bread or biscuits, I don't see where I can get enough money to buy gifts for everybody. It will defeat the purpose of my trip should I spend a large sum on souvenirs. I hope you, as my friends, can understand that. Sorry to disappoint you. Thanks.

Next, I've been going out for dinner these few days here and there. Another one is coming up tomorrow night. I got to watch out for my weight. Haha. Besides, I'm training myself to survive on one meal per day now. No, I'm not doing this to lose more weight. The actual reason is that I need to get ready my stomach for the backpacking trip. As long as I can cut down the cost, I don't mind eating a little lesser.

But I think I'm going to get one giant packet of gummies before departure, for I cannot live without them! LoL.

Photojournalism:

Celebration with Jw and Gang
A group photo in my room. The guys are so sweet I tell you.. So touched!!
Later on that night, we met up with more people, including Apple. This guy says that when he is asked to take photos with girls, he must put his hand around her waist. So I let him did so. But seriously I think he was bullshitting. Nevermind, I'm not going to let him touch me again.
We headed to a KTV pub. I drank quite a lot that night but was sober all the way. Haha!

Dinner with Yx and Zz
Zz's dessert. Honestly I think it's a waste of money to eat desserts in restaurants. Desserts are seriously overpriced! Oh wells.
Yx's Tofu with melted cheese. Sadly, I forgot to take a photo of my own dish. Gua gua gua.
Lovely Yx and I.

Dinner for MaMa's Day
MaMa was happily trying out all the dishes.
Clockwise: 锦江春酸辣汤, 家常回烧豆腐, 红烧牛肉, 红油抄手
Our favourite is 鱼香烧茄子煲
MaMa looking satisfied. LoL

_______________________

Omg. MaMa told me directly that I should go and find a boyfriend now. It's so not her to say that!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:50.