|
16 May 2008
The more I think of it the more angry I get.
I hate it when some of my good friends refer me as some hardcore clubber. It's because I AM NOT and I WAS NOT. Some say I clubbed a lot since my JC days. That's fucking bullshit can. I only went into a club twice before graduation. Once was for some flutist performance, as my friend won a pair of free tickets. The other was partly my friend's birthday celebration, and I left halfway. I don't know where you guys got the idea that I frequent clubs since JC. Upon graduation from JC, yes, there was a period of time before university when I clubbed a lot. But I swear it was mainly and mostly because of my colleagues. And that doesn't make me a spoilt brat!!! 1. My colleague took care of my transport since she has a car. Either that or I take the first bus or night rider home. I avoided taxis as far as I could because I wanted to save money! 2. We went mostly on ladies night so there's no cover charges! 3. I hardly drink in clubs because I want to save money! Even when I do drink, I'd MAKE SURE I don't ever get myself drunk! Because that's so ungraceful of a girl, come on! 4. I've never danced with any stranger before. I would even push away any guys who come too near me. And I don't ever dance like a bitch! 5. Even when some stranger insisted to treat me a drink, I MADE SURE that my guy friends were beside me! 6. I've never dressed like a slut before! What the hell. There are girls who club less often than I did but do HORRENDOUS things there! You mean they are more decent than me just because they club lesser than I do? I don't think so. Besides, I MADE IT A POINT not to club during school term! I've clubbed only twice since I quitted my job in July last year OK!? And both were during the December holidays! I didn't argue with you doesn't mean it's OK to defame me with such insensitive comments. What the fuck man. This really pisses me off. Don't bring it up again, if you are my friend. I am not as indecent as you think I am. And I value dignity not lesser than any of you do! Darn. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|