14 August 2008

I absolutely love the trainings =)

The training today (Wednesday, I reached home after 12 midnight) at Tanglin CC was an eyeopener to me. Everyone was very friendly to me and the senseis were very patient with me too! I was even invited to a dinner with rest of the team this coming Saturday! Haha! =D

Guess what? One of my biggest surprises is that I found out that one of my Secondary 1-4 classmates is training at Tanglin CC as well! Oh man! It's really a small world afterall!

I learnt my lesson from last week and did cooling down exercises on my own after the trainings to avoid muscle ache. It was so torturous to have severe muscle ache all over my body! Grrrrr.

My sensei even treated me to supper and gave me a lift home just now. I'm so glad to have known these people.

No regrets, really!

_______________________________

Thanks pf, for your advice. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself now =)
Hida was gazing at the sky at 02:05.