30 May 2008

Hello people! Greetings from London!

I'm currently staying with Soki at one of the hostels of King's College. The weather here is rather cooling and I didn't sweat at all.

Tobias, one of Soki's neightbour, an exchanged student from Germany, prepared a wonderful dinner for us just now. Baked potatoes with olives and chicken breast. Yummy yummy! This is my first time eating something cooked by a guy!

Anyway, though this is only my second day in London, Soki has already brought me to Chinatown and all the 3 major weekend markets. We also had a 3.5hrs stroll along the river last night, walking from the Big Ben to the Tower Bridge. Oh my goodness, the scenery is just fantastic and romantic!

We will be going Greenwich tomorrow and probably exploring the east central London further after that.

Oh by the way, thanks to my practice back in Singapore, I'm not having jet lag at all. HAHAHA.

Will be leaving for Sicily (Italy) on Tuesday morning.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 11:38.