22 May 2008

I spent some time reading through my blog entries written during my two years in JC recently. I found myself thinking much deeper and reflecting much more then. Honestly, I was quite inspired by what I written back in those days. I think I stopped writing so much ever since I started photo blogging. Oh Wells.

Regarding what my mum said to me that day (that I should go and find a boyfriend now), I kind of thought through it these few days. My conclusion is that I still prefer the way I am now. Well, contrary to popular belief, I don't think I'm ready yet, seriously. And I have no idea when I am ever going to get ready. I just cannot imagine myself being tied down, being in a relationship with someone. I'm already not being haunted by the terrible experience I had but I cannot deny that it left something in me. Something negative, like fears and worries (to a certain extent).

My social circle is shrinking in an ever increasing rate. Dad was right. The older you get, the more differences you see between your friends and you and hence the smaller your social circle becomes. But I cannot complain much here because that was what I wanted initially. Nevermind, I'm still self-sustainable for now. Yet, I think I should make an effort to get to know more people. No harm doing so anyway.

Smile! Where is my smile!? I forgot all about smiling ever since rao stopped reminding me. Sigh. I must remember to smile more. I must. I haven't been smiling at people (for no reason at all) for a long time. I failed to cheer others up, and in turn I failed to brighten my own day up too.

________________________

To that someone: eh you don't talk so much loh, you get out of your 'ship' first before laughing at me ok. And by the way, I'm not in a boat, I'm in an ocean liner! So I'm more invincible than you! HAHAHA! Jia you lah!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:59.