08 August 2008


Hello dear friends!

After about a month of isolation, I'm back =)

Many asked me why I chose to make my blog a private blog. Well, all I can say is:

In Life, Shit Happens.

Actually I was going through one of my toughest times (or maybe it is the toughest) of my life in July. But no worries, I'm alright now and I am all ready to fly again =)

I want to take this opportunity to thank my dearest, dearest shitty shit friend (that's my pet name for this friend, don't think too much), who has been with me all these while, listening to me and talking to me. [I won't have made it without you =) ] Also, I would like to express my gratitude to a guest listener, who gave me a push in my final lap. [I won't have alleviated from my pain so quickly without you too =) ]

Anyway, I didn't know I have some faithful readers. Thanks for all your support, guys!

Photos will be up very soon.

P/S: Do visit my travel blog to check out my Europe photos.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 01:51.