14 August 2008

The way the tutorials are conducted and the commitment for online assignments is killing my interest for psychology. Perhaps some may say that it's too early for me to judge now for I have yet to attend my first tutorial. However, having to check the online discussion board every now and then for new discussions or instructions is a bit too taxing for me.

Psychology itself is an interesting subject to me, so I don't find it content intensive. I'd say it's more of the high demands and expectations of the professor/course-coordinator for active participation from everyone that makes it stressful, repelling, and a turn off.

I prefer the OTOT (Own Time Own Target) method of studying. And I seriously think it's a little to much for me to handle.

I'm thinking of dropping it and just attend the lectures so as to boost my own knowledge. I want to keep my textbook though, so don't ask me for it.

RaH.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:54.