21 August 2008

Oh man, my craving for sour foods is getting from bad to worse. I'm wasting so much money each week on gummies, green apples and sour tasting fruit juices!!

How?!

I was telling my mama that during my pregnancy period next time my husband will confirm go bankrupt for buying sour foods for me. LoL!

And oh no! I've gained 2kg since the start of school! Omg! Sigh..

Anyhow, I absolutely enjoy every single moment of my trainings each week. A then close friend of mine used to tell me that he was taught break falls in the army and it was very painful. But it's not true loh. I have been doing break falls for the past 4 trainings and I didn't really feel painful anywhere man. The only occasion was when I didn't land properly, as in I didn't apply the technique correctly. Other than that it was perfectly fine. I think maybe it's partly because of my flexibility. I think it really helps if you are more flexible, somehow. Guys, any comments on this? Or do you have any tips to offer? Haha.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:59.