|
20 August 2008
I think Year 2 is really as stressful and busy as what many others have said.
Technical Communication is just like doing PW back in JC. Just that this one is much more formal and of course, much more technical. And for the newly added subject, I had no idea of what was going on during my first lecture today, since I had already missed the first 4 lectures. And 2 weeks from now I am supposed to hand in my formal laboratory report for another project. Sigh. I cry! And I thought I can kiss goodbye to Probability and Statistics after JC. But NO man, that's so not true. I have a whole module on that this semester. But at least my tutor this time is better. I seriously don't think I disliked the topic for no reason. Guess it was my then JC tutor who made me resentful towards it. I mean, I had done Probability since Secondary 4 and I was all happy during that time, for I liked my Maths teacher then. I shall keep my attitude positive this time, I want to give it another try. * * * Alright after all the complaints, I need to explain why there hasn't been any photos lately. Uhm, well, I've just purchased my new baby, my new laptop that is. And apparently the dealer is supposed to give me Adobe Creative Suite 3 Premium as a complimentary gift. However, there's no stock yet. So basically I waiting to install Photoshop CS3 onto my baby first before uploading my photos. As many of you have already known, almost all my photos need to undergo some kind of colour adjustments before they can be uploaded. I'm exploring the benefits of shooting in Camera RAW mode now, for it seems that almost every Photoshop guide book I read do touch on that and some even recommend it. Also, I think I'll look more into the pros and cons of sRGB and Adobe RGB 1996. I can't stand it when the photos turn out to be so different from what I had edited when I sent them for development. RaH. Feed me with more information should you know any of the above! Thanks! Anyway, I shall post up some of the photos taken on Zz's 21st Birthday party, since they have already been edited (priority list) for the birthday boy. Haha Enjoy =) Photojournalism: Zz's 21st Birthday Party Happy 21st Birthday Zz! Ruth and Yingxu =) Yummy food waiting to be eaten by me. Hehehe. Tada!! And dinner started.. Group photo of the 'gang', as claimed by Zz. My face appears extremely white here because the flash only managed to reach me (duh, since I'm nearest to the camera), not that my make up was too thick alright? Haha. Handsome birthday boy buried by his presents. HAHA. Zz's yummy pizza. But I was too full to steal a slice =( Lovely Ruth, aka my da jie! Zz's cake! The 'gang'. With many missing members, sadly. Birthday boy getting ready to cut his cake =D Dear Yx and I. Yandao er zi!! My er zi is getting more and more charming each time I see him lah. One of Zz's presents, which resembles him extremely. MuahAHhaha. Ruth and I again! Paul! Take care in US, dude!P/S: I only posted photos of those I know of. There are many other good looking guys but oh wells. Hehehe. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|