|
02 September 2008
My body is exhausted! The mind is still fine but my body is giving in. Thanks to 3 days of tough trainings last week. I'm having muscle ache all over again, plus brusies on my arms, knees and hip and a twisted ankle. But I'm loving it! I mean the trainings, not the injuries! Haha. The best thing is, I can see my body getting more and more toned each week, especially my arms! (But shitty shit shot me down by saying that I have bigger muscles but no strength -_-")
My lao3 dou4 (daddy) is coming back to Singapore next Thursday for 5 days! Wah. Haven't seen him since the beginning of January this year! Meet up with er zi and Zz last night! So damn happy to see er zi la-he's getting more charming than ever! Haha. ________________________________ Waiting =) |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|