|
24 September 2008
I've been feeling quite gloomy lately and shit friend isn't really very free to talk to me. I'm literally staring at my laptop screen day and night, waiting for some miracles to happen. Sigh. I was telling shit friend that I need to be less dependent because I cannot be so dependent forever (I know this sounds lame). Shit friend was being very kind and replied me, 'I'm fine (with it).' Feeling quite guilty actually.. Sigh..
I know I ought to lose weight desperately now but I just cannot keep my mind off pizza! Ahhhh kill me! I'm just so in love with pizza! And, I want to eat xi gua (watermelon) too. I know watermelons are cheap. But one slice is far not enough for me, usually I'll finish half a watermelon in one go sia. I mean those medium to large ones alright? And if you want to know what will happen to me after that, I'll just keep visiting the toilet loh. Weird cravings ah. Perhaps I should call for delivery later. Hmmm.... |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|