|
17 September 2008
Somehow I wish this semester will end faster, so that I can hide myself up somewhere soon. I've been feeling gloomy for the past one week long and I am not feeling any better up till this point in time. Whenever I'm lying on my bed trying to sleep I would crave for someone hugging me from behind, tightly. Weird feeling, oh wells. Dark chocolate cakes.. I need them..
On a lighter note, I've seen vast improvements in my punctuality and attention span (basically to stay awake during lessons that is) for school in the past three days. All thanks to sleeping earlier and waking up a little earlier. Haiz, I shall get myself gummies from 7-Eleven now. Bye! Oh ya, not forgetting to present to you my lovely parents! Photo taken at 千岛湖, or Lake of a Thousand Islands! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|