28 October 2008

Recently a good friend of mine told me not to be so domineering when dealing with guys. He said that guys prefer to be the 'stronger' one (even if they are not, oh wells) and hence I should not always try to win them or steal the limelight from them. He said that even if they come up with an idea that I've already thought of long ago, I should say something like,'Oh, I've thought of something similar too..' rather than,'Ha! SEE, I TOLD YOU!'

As a female, do I really have to give in to guys? For what? Why must guys always be so selfish and want to show off so much? I don't get it, I just don't. Of course I'm not referring to all guys, just a few typical ones. What a turn off.

What's wrong with being an independent female? Some say guys will feel threatened if their girlfriends/wives are more capable then them. Haiz. I don't know man.

Many girls are born with the physical abilities to be reliant on guys, to act cute, to be sweet, to be the 小鸟依人 kind of girls that many guys desire. But there are also many girl who aren't so lucky. People like me--big-sized, tall, with a oh-so-not-sweet voice. You guys think we don't want to be someone that most guys desire? We can't! Imagine me, a 1.77m tall girl trying to act cute and all. That's not cute, that's called disgusting! How many times I want to be slightly cuter and sweeter in front of my guy friends but have to refrain myself from doing what many guys deem as disgusting.

So many guys out there are making nasty comments about girls who aren't gifted with good looks or good figures. But come on, look at the mirror first before you fools say anything. You think you are very handsome MEH!?! WTF lah.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 17:59.