07 November 2008

I'm very, very disappointed with some people. In fact I wanted to say I'm very pissed at them. But anger doesn't usually stay for long, disappointment is the one that actually lasts.

Often do we hear our friends say that person A is a very responsible person blah blah blah. Can anyone tell me what is the statement based on? How do you measure responsibility? Or, can it even be measured in the first place? That's something I don't quite understand but I guess the judgement is usually done by comparison, based on our experiences and the social norm.

Anyway, it seems that there are just some people who want to be different. They seem not to have any self awareness and perhaps, even proud of it (alright, this is just an assumption).

What I need now, I realise while showering (as usual), is to keep them under control using my intelligence. It's a battle of the minds. I don't believe that I can't win this game with an IQ score of about 140 (according to 2 online IQ tests I've taken).

Photo taken with The President, Mr S R Nathan, during the convocation dinner back in July. Clickable. I'm sure it's not difficult at all to spot me.
The message attached.

____________________________

原来我们之间还是缺少了一些默契...

而我跟你之间却缺少了一些缘分...
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:54.