|
05 November 2008
Alright, so I woke up early in the morning today and headed down to the China Embassy to apply for my visa. I queued for an hour just to hand in that stupid form to the counter. Lousy efficiency! Anyway, I'm really feeling dumb right now because now that I'm no longer a PRC Chinese, I have to apply for visa in order to visit my relatives! Although it says that no visa is needed for 15 days of visit or less, my visits usually last 3 weeks or more.. oh wells.
For this who have watched Hellboy 2 sometime back, I'm sure you are familiar with this song--Can't Smile Without by Barry Manilow. Enjoy =) I so miss oldies.. _____________________________ I feel sad when you are sad.. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|