|
03 November 2008
Oh man I haven't been sleeping for the past 41 hours!
Whyy? Because I drove my mama to the airport at 3am and stayed there with her to wait for her VERY early mornig flight. After that went to meet up with bestie for breakfast. What followed was hours of studying and stoning. My mama is a chio bu of all time ok?! She's almost 50 years old! Had supper/VERY early breakfast with mama at the airport. Bought this from the cafe, it was nice =)) I was being VERY bored and sleepy that I had to do sketches of my bestie to keep myself awake. It turned out my bestie cannot recognise what I was drawing, so I call them nameless A and B. Bestie's favourite dian3 xin1, Bo1 Luo2 Bao14, at Xin Wang HK Cafe. My favourite dian3 xin1, the French Toast, was destroyed by him (while I was in the toilet) before I could take a photo of it. Sighh... Our drink, Yin Yang dunno what._______________________ Those promises are still valid.. Will be there for you =)) |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|