|
13 February 2009
Random photos.
My favourite food from Quad Cafe, in NTU -- chicken udon! Delicious candies found by banana and I. Bumped into TK in school, and he was wearing the shirt I bought for him from Taiwan!! awwww!! =D Bumped into Christina on the way to Suntec. Gathering with JC clique. Gathering with the Cat High boys. And.. I donated blood today!! I was taking supplements last year so didn't get to donate for the entire year! A band singing outside Esplanade. The songs made me sad. Perhaps it's just the eve of St. Valentine's Day. But I love her voice, sounded like Olivia._____________________________ And I realise, we have run out of things to say.. It's pretty sad to hear a good friend saying that he/she has nothing to talk about with you, especially in that cannot-be-bothered tone. I regret to say I don't look forward to meeting up with you anymore. The feeling is no longer right. But it's okay, what goes around comes around. Just as I've lost one more good friend, another came back to me. Perhaps it's just a cycle that everyone has to go through in life. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|