|
25 February 2009
BaHh.
And so I brought my laptop all the way to the campus IT store for service. But the person solved the problem by merely disabling one function in my laptop. Apparently I wasn't the first person going up to them telling that my laptop will switch on by itself so they knew exactly what I was referring to immediately. Thanks to the hidden properties of my laptop, oh man. However, I was thinking of reformatting my laptop as it's taking too long to start up and to shut down. I thought I backed up all my data. But hell no, I found out that 'My Received Files' wasn't transferred to my removable hard disk, only after I reformatted my laptop. Argh! And worse still, the recovery disk that came along with my laptop was Windows XP Professional and hence the OS was downgraded from Windows Vista Business to XP Pro!! AHHHH!!!! Zzz. Why am I such an IT noob? * * * It's already the middle of the recess week and I'm quite glad that I've done some decent revision, or at least I think so. I'm such a screwed up student that one day at home equals to no work done for the whole day. I don't know why but I really, really cannot study at home. Anyway, so, for the days that I spend at home, I'll be sleeping, eating, surfing internet, watching movie, day dreaming. I made it a point to watch one movie a day. Well, I still prefer watching movies to reading books. But hold on, I am trying to read something okay? I brought back one pile of secondhand books from Europe and I think I should at least read all of them. One thing special/weird/bad about me is that I'm someone with no lifelong passion. All things come and go in my life. There's absolutely no hobbies of mine so to speak of. Even if the interest manage to last in me, it'll never be deeply rooted. I dislike taking the effort to explore further, somehow. Things are just like clothes to me, they will become 'in' for some time and then go 'out' of fashion when the season ends. I AM CRAVING FOR CHOCOLATE CAKES!!!! _____________________________ His words woke me up, and I realise how timorous you have been. How disappointing. The apparent truth is that I was never important to you, not at all. No, that's definitely not how you would treat someone who's important to you. I hate to do so but I now have to force myself into believing that you were a mere liar, bullshitting all your way through. And I regret for buying your stories, utterly. They are still haunting me. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|