01 March 2009

Yay! Bestie finally came over to my place to fix my laptop for me and it's been upgraded back to Windows Vista! Thank you Zz! 

I was at NTU Taekwondo Open yesterday to support WJ and guess what, she made it all the way to the finals and clinched a gold medal for her weight category!! Congrats my dearest! What followed was dinner and she treated LN and I to Pizzahut!!

I met up with TK for supper at AMK S11 afterwards and at the same time visited Andy's place.
 
If you refer to the previous entry I typed, I actually came up with a list of my food cravings. And by last night, I already had two of them down! yay!

Photos. 

The bushfire opposite to where I stay, which made it to the news. Almost half of the hill has been wiped out by the fire. The red circle shows spraying of water in effort to extinguish the fire thoroughly.
I spend half a day tidying up my room this week, and redecorated the lovely corner below my window. TK thinks it gives a very romantic feeling! I think so too =D

NTU Taekwondo Open 2009

WJ's first match. She's in blue by the way.
I admire her fighting spirit! =))
LN's spaghetti.
BBQ Chicken Pizza! No. 8 on my craving list.
Carrot Cake from AMK S11! No. 2 on my craving list. Hehe
Hida was gazing at the sky at 16:36.