|
05 May 2009
Life is getting SO interesting, at last. I'm referring to my university life. Somehow this semester's finals brought me closer to my coures mates. New friendships were forged and I'm enjoying whatever that is happening around me.
EID started with a lecturer at 8am on Monday morning. It has been a donkey years since I woke up so early for any lecture, not even for my exams! My group members are such a wonderful bunch of dudes! Our ideas swung from cupboards to urinals to uhm, vibrators!! Muahahha! It was absolutely fun to be working with them, not to mention that my leader, also my partner for the elective sessions, is one big boy who does and says lots of funny stuff to make me laugh, and also to keep me awake. I'm gonna pinch his cheeks sometime soon. HEHEHE. My fetish with boy-ish looking guys, heh. _________________________ What went wrong? Why are we quarrelling over such stupid things yet again? Yes, I'm very sick and tired of it too. It's time for a break, to stop and to think. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|