02 May 2009

My exams have ended 2 days ago but my holidays are only 4 short days. EID project is starting next Monday and I have to be school everyday for 10hrs. Sigh..

Anyway, the last paper was a disaster. I hope my overall grade for this semester will not be pulled down by this module. Never have I worked so hard for any exam, ever since my junior college days. I feel more motivated now. Perhaps it's also because I'm desperate to save my grades.

The only disadvantage of studying too much is that my weight increased, and so did my the size of my tummy. SAD. There'll be a lot to do from now onwards in order to get back in shape again.

How. I'm getting very 宅 now. I don't even want to get out of my house nowadays unless I have to. 

I have many things that I want to do. I miss the sun, the sand and the seashells.. Gotta hit the beach soon! =))

I've been promoted to the next grade! =))
Ruth da jie calling me via Skype. It was already 8pm over at Germany but look at how bright her room was!

__________________________

Forgetting the right one could be very difficult, nearly impossible. 

But forgetting the wrong one was not as difficult as I thought.

I'm glad I did it, finally. 
Hida was gazing at the sky at 00:32.