04 April 2009

Was looking through some of my unsorted photos just now and found a photo of my favourite dish, which is not found in Singapore. I've featured it here in my blog once, but I just want to share it again. 

Presenting to you..
.
.
.

Silkworm Chrysalis (Aka Pupa)

They are very high in proteins and are very yummy. There are various ways to cook them but I like it fried the most.

I'm feeling very stressed due to the upcoming exams! VERY stressed! I haven't felt so stressed since A-levels!
 
I think I need a new hairstyle.

I'm looking forward to the EID project in May VERY VERY MUCH!!! Wahahaha!

_________________________

Ok, I am going to give myself 2 years to make a difference. I know that our destiny is in our own hands, but it is not always true. I don't know what is going to happen in the next 2 years, it's not totally within my control. In fact I don't really have 2 years left. Sigh. And if I fail, I shall submit to life. 
Hida was gazing at the sky at 20:37.