25 May 2009

I know I ought to be sleeping by now but I just can't. Something is bothering me. It is something that I can't really describe in words. Certain things that happened over the past few days sort of made me revise my beliefs and reinforce my faith. Aiya I don't know how to explain. It's just weird. 

Anyway this week is soOoo packed. I just went to get birthday present for one of my buddies today. Tomorrow I've to be in school by 830am for the machining of the remaining parts of our prototype of the project. At night I would be going to Pasir Ris for my friend's birthday party cum chalet. Gotta return to school for project meeting on Wednesday and then go back to Pasir Ris for the actual celebration itself. Thursday night after my training, my cousin and his friend would most probably be coming around for a night of HTHT and drinking. Friday night Tk and gang would be coming over for another session of HTHT and drinking. Saturday is tentatively free. Sunday would be for Yushu's birthday party. Hahaha.. Rarely do I get so busy in a single week. 

I said earlier in one of the entries that life is finally getting interesting for me. It is so true alright? Life is just so, so, so interesting now. New friends, new activities, new life. 

I'm loving it!!!

__________________________________

It's the fear of being tied-down. I can't imagine myself settling down. Not yet.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:39.