|
13 June 2009
My schedule is fully packed this week and I've never felt so occupied before in the past 2 years. I'm finally done with my EID project last Friday, closing the chapter with an exhibition and photo taking sessions. However, it seems that our 'project meetings' are never ending. Just this week our group went to Johor Bahru together on Monday, went back to school to have lunch with our dearest lab technician Uncle Wong on Tuesday, and meet up for mahjong session on Wednesday. We are going to meet up yet again for the PC Show on Sunday. It's really sad that half of the group will be doing their Industrial Attachment next semester. This would mean that the group of us will not get to have lessons together for one whole academic year! Oh man. Really do hope our group spirit can go high and far..
* * * Perhaps I got too influenced by the Korean version of Meteor Garden -- I'm falling in love with instant noodles! Especially the Korean hot and spicy ones. Haha so next time you (points at YOU) should know what to treat me to when I go to your house! * * * There are always some things that I don't quite understand, and perhaps will never understand. I just can't seem to figure out how it works, or how can it possibly work rather. I tried to talk to these people in an attempt to understand them, to step into and explore their world. But somehow they don't really quite welcome me, as in they will rather not let me see what they are going through. Why? * * * I'm so glad that I managed to get closer to my dearest cousin these few weeks. I can still remember the days I carried him around in my arms when he was a baby.. Now that it has been 17 years, I'm so happy with the way he is now -- an ever so energentic teenager who can't wait to fly on his own. This sort of reminds me of myself, like the rebellious things I did, the sillys acts I performed in an attempt to prove to everyone that I am mature enough to handle my own life. HAHAHA. I may not have the best cousin in the world, but he's definitely the best cousin in my world. I LOVE YOU Shuyi! =)) Photos: Shiyi's 21st 6 girls and 1 uncle. The whole EID group and friends of our group. We were sort of cheated by auntie banana for the dress code. lolsYu Shu's 21st Pretty Hx and I. The 5 girls from my JC class that I always hang out with, until now. 05S15, with 9 people missing. Bro Hao Wen and I. Bro Yu Liang and I. My dearest twin, Yu Shu, the birthday boy of the day =))EID Exhibition Our booth. Yummy fruit tarts baked by Ming Shu, for display. Group photo before the start of the event, with our final product in the middle. Joseph and I. He's the very first SJIMB guy I talked to on mIRC, since Secondary 1. Wei Hun xiao mei and I. The uhm, idiot judges. Cheese cakes baked by our dearest lab technician, Uncle Wong!!! Group photo again, with everyone inside, including Uncle Wong! Uncle Wong and the 7 princesses! hehe XD Christopher, my choir friend. Yuen Ling!! One of the 11 flowers among the thorns in the entire Areospace course. Ming shu, aka lao po, and I =D Oh well I have been experimenting with Photoshop again! We wore similar tops, bottoms, watches and shoes that day, coincidentally. Me! With Cee Ting, Ri Dong and Ayeeeii in the background. yayy! =D Leon and I. Raj, who happened to drop by the exhibition. Ayeeeii!!!! Haha poor Ho Chuan has his name changed to ayeeeii ever since we found that he looks like the Korean guy who sang Mariah Carey's Touch My Body. Me, with the company logo at the end of the day.![]() Me, trying out the bowtie. At least I don't look so much like a bunny as compared to Shiyi.. HEHE.______________________________ I think I've almost recovered from it. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|