31 July 2009

It has been a bad start since the beginning.

Thanks to someone, I pulled out from all the orientation camps I intended to sign up before university started. I missed out all the fun, all the chances to get to know more friends. Now I'm regretting, really regretting a hell lot.

Anyway, papa's schedule is too packed to make time to bring me to Seoul. I'm thinking of going there myself. Then again, I wonder if I shall wait for WJ n LN to go together. HAHA. We were supposed to have visited Korea since last year. LoLs.

Last minute changes, I hate them. Not that I'm not flexible enough, it's just that I've plans planned ahead and if one changes all the rest have to change. Waste my time, waste my efforts, waste my life.

* * *

Someone used to bring me to fish a few years back. Back then I never really appreciated or resisted the idea of fishing. My presence was purely to accompany this someone, to enjoy the afternoon sun, to do what this someone likes together.

But it's different now. I'm picking up this hobby for myself this time. And I enjoy it, I love it. I just got a set of fishing equipment from a relative and I'm intending to bring it back to Singapore.

Maybe one may ask: What is so special about fishing? I don't know. It's just like how I never understood what's so interesting about golf. Just personal preference.

Photos!
The one who taught me how to fish =D
My 'n'th catch! This is an unglam shot. But no choice, this is the only photo I have.
I have no idea what this fish is called in English.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 02:47.