18 August 2009

I have run out of things to say recently. School has just started for about a week and things are doing fine. My girls have all gone for industrial attachment and I'm really feeling a bit lonely in school. Not that the guys aren't treating me well, in fact they are treating me very well, helping me with buying and printing of notes and all that. But I just feel like an outsider sometimes, just sometimes. Perhaps I just need some time to get use to it, to get use to the new social circle
I have with me now.

* * *

Yay yay! Papa's flying back to Singapore on Thursday with my fishing rod! I need to find fishing buddies! I want to know more people who enjoy fishing like I do!

Haiz.. If only we are still buddies..

Oh Well.

____________________________________

I really do wish you could cheer up a little and look on the bright side of life.

I'm making this wish everyday, still.

Will you ever see this? Will you ever hear my wishes?

Will it ever come true? I really do hope it will.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 00:28.