|
24 August 2009
I just did something I shouldn't have done. But then again, how to define 'shouldn't have done'? There is no right or wrong solution to this, I was just going with my feelings. Anyway, what's been done is done and I should stop thinking so much.
I find that trying to reason things out with my bestie is something really challenging and fun (HAHA don't roll your eyes you shitty!) to do. And somehow it has become something periodical. It's really funny to see how both of us refuse to give in to each other. HAHA. But of course that's because both of our arguements do make some sense, although he might think that his statements make more sense than mine (which might be true sometimes). Many of the times I have to admit that I do learn a lot of thing from him via these reasoning sessions and that makes me more complete. Though I do feel like pulling his ear and strangling him ocassionally (if he was in front of me), I'm glad he was here with me all these while. And now that I think I feel more spiritually closer to him... haha. Don't ask me why spiritually (still), I haven't yet to figure it out myself. Everyone please stop asking me to find a boyfriend! raH! I'm still young! Hahaha! I can't believe that my kor kor is also telling me that from UK!!! zzzzzzzzZZ. * * * Mitch! Bon Voyage! We all will miss you ok? Haha DON'T forget to bring along the collage I made SPECIALLY for you hor!! If you are curious about how the collage looks like, here it is: Love you loads, Mitch! =))________________________ Thanks for sharing your life with jie too wor! MuaCkz! =)) |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|