20 August 2009

What's the point of having a blog when I can't really say everything I want to say here? I'm thinking of making my blog a private one again. But I want to share my photos with the people who read my blog, although there are only a handful of them.

I've been listening to songs by Clazziquai, a Korean band, lately. This is the only band I like in the past 22 years. I love almost all of their songs. Google for them! If one ever wonders what kind of person I am like, I believe their songs will answer this question. My all time favourites are Gentle Rain, Romeo & Juliet, and Dance With My Daddy.

Alright I gotta sleep. 830am lectures are draining me out. I really want a good massage, but sadly there are very few good massagers around me. Anyway, I'm going to have my very first elective on Photoshop later today. I hope it'll be fun!

_______________________________

I'm going to give myself 10 years. Is that enough?
Hida was gazing at the sky at 00:56.