27 August 2009

I'm having difficulties trying to sleep in the past few days.

By right I am supposed to see my dearest cousin off at the airport tonight but haiz.. Last minutes changes, like I said before, I hate them.

Another last minute change is that due to the lack of female demonstrators, I had to attend the demonstration together with my other fellow team members for the President Challenge on Saturday. Originally I was supposed to go shopping with Jacky and my bestie sia. SIGH. So in the end I'm training 4 out of 5 days this week. The muscles aches are killing me! Someone please help me! Anyhow, the good thing is that at least I enjoy all the training sessions, minus the muscle aches of course.

________________________

I know I'm pushing it and making it worse, but that's only true if you decide to shut me out totally.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 00:51.