26 August 2009

YAY! I dyed my hair today and I'm so in love with it's colour now! The colour was specially choosen by my bestie and I together, as usual! WahAhaha! Now I can have good hair day everyday! =D

* * *

Ruth dajie! Haha it should be 'from Hei Long Jiang, especially Harbin!' LoLs. Hei Long Jiang should come first wor, for it's a province while Harbin is just a city! LoLs. Haha Thanks so much for remembering me! You are being missed too =)) Anyway, I'm doing fairly fine over here, how about you? =)

* * *

It's only the 3rd week of school and I'm already facing difficulties catching up with certain subjects! SAD. I think I really need to reevaluate my personal timetable. I have to stop wasting my time away on doing absolutely nothing. My life is in a mess without a timetable! I've almost lost track of time! Oh gosh, how bad can that be man. JIALAT! CUI! CMI!

_______________________

Dreaming of you has become the worst nightmare of all.

If you want me to fuck off, I will. Just say it.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 01:49.