|
06 September 2009
Ok this post is supposed to be posted last week by since blogger was sort of down again, I could only upload the photos today. This set of photos were taken last Saturday, before, during and after the demonstrating for the President's Challenge.
I so glad that my bestie came down to support me! And I'm so happy to meet up with er zi, xiong xiong, chris and andrew! =D Photos: I was supposed to dress up as an auntie like this! Omg! I was telling bestie that this reminds me of how I looked like back in Secondary school! LOL! Right, Ruth?? And we reported at Civics Plaza, Ngee Ann City. I took this photo for fun. Before the demo. I was complaining to my bestie why is it that he seldom smiles when he takes photos with me??!! So unfriendly!! I was talking to the camera man, Qing Xiang, when this photo was taken. I just find it funny and that's why I posted it up, although I look so unglam in it!! Hahaha Finally a perfect photo! With my bestie smiling and my yellow belt shown! HAHA! Visited er zi at his work place. Had a cup of Mocca Dark Chocolate. It was yummy! But too much of it made me vomitted at the end of the day =( There was this outdoor performance at Esplanade! They were playing techno and trans songs and I started dancing as if I was in a club! I miss clubbing!! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|