05 October 2009

Sure enough, I'm losing my appetite. I'm having no more than 1 meal a day since Wednesday. Taking more food makes me want to throw up. I don't know why. And I'm having mild diarrhea. Let's hope it's not food poisoning. And I'm dropping lots of hair. What's wrong with my body, man?

* * *

I am just going to sit here and do nothing this time. Whether a miracle happens or not is not my concern. In other words, I can't be bothered about what's going to come.

Things are getting annoying. I like things short and simple, not long and draggy. Spending too much of my time and brain power on this is draining me out. Many of the times I wanted to scold vulgarities at you but had to hold myself back. I don't want to be the one ending up saying hurtful things so that you can blame it ALL on me again. I never expected myself to get so worked up because of you. I need to plan every move of mine carefully, minding every single step so as not to give you the chance to accuse me. This is driving me crazy.

I don't have the mood to play mind games with you. I don't want to waste my time on someone who always claims that he's right. You could be right many of the times or even most of the times, but never ALL the times. And I HATE it when you try to impose your ideas on me.

That's enough.

If you want to leave, go ahead. Nobody is stopping you. If you want to stay, then stop coercing me to see things the way you do.

And stay away from me for now. I don't wish to talk/see/hear from you at all.

_________________________

Some of the best things in life are totally mistakes.

You were one of them.

I know I can't change the past. There is no future so to speak of as well. I've already done my best, no regrets thus far.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 01:27.