14 October 2009

HAHAHA I'm back with photos again! I know I ought to be studying for my quiz now but I just feel like playing with Photoshop and display my works! YAY!

If you have been following my blog, or photos, you should have noticed that I am actually a big fan of high saturation and high contrast photos. Today I'm going to show you something slightly different. I spent some time editing these photos in such a way that the mood is totally different from the photos you have seen in my blog before. Tell me if you think this effect is nice!

Anyway, the photos below are taken during a photo taking excursion with my ex-JC Photography Society friends at Haji Lane.

Photos!

Photobucket
I was trying to be SADAKO!

Photobucket
Funny sign we saw.

Photobucket
Worn poster.

Photobucket
Urban Graffiti.

Photobucket
More of the graffiti.

Photobucket
The Shishas at some Egyptian restaurant.

Photobucket
My meatballs and potato wedges.

Photobucket
Close-up shot. I love the low saturation effect as well man.

Photobucket
We were experimenting with some of the special effects tools Shengde brought.

Photobucket
Beautiful paintings.

Photobucket
Adi is the man!

Photobucket
This building somehow always reminds me of a coffin. Oops

Photobucket
Self portrait.

Photobucket
Adi imitating the statue.

Photobucket
Hui Xian and Yi Hui behind me.

Photobucket
Shermin and Judy immersing themselves in the joy of photographing.
Photobucket
I didn't know my face was so round back in June!

Photobucket
Bonus photo. Shot this well visiting the cemetery area with Xiong and Hao. LoL. Relax, I saw nothing scary.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 02:04.