|
03 November 2009
After spending 12 hours working overnight on our project of a core module, we are finally almost done.
And I still don't know what to do for my elective project. The deadline is this Thursday. I need to submit a 1000 words essay as well. I kno it's not a lot but I just don't like writing essay. I'll rather do a 3000 words lab report. The photos below are taken during a supper with my good friends at Botak Jones and on Priscilla's 21st birthday party. Photos: Supper at Botak Jones (This set of photos are taken by James using my camera.) ![]() James, the camera man of the night. Wonder why I wasn't taking photographs? Because I was too busy eating. LOL. ![]() My bro, TK. ![]() YT, my junior and also TK's girlfriend. ![]() GH, aka Xiao Hua. ![]() Lastly, me, who was busy browsing through the Menu. Priscilla's 21st Birthday Party ![]() The theme was suppose to be geeks and old school but none of us followed. Oops. ![]() Happy 21st Birthday girl!! =)) ____________________________ I realise, after so many months or even years, that you are never part of my plan for my future. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|