|
18 October 2009
Recent photos for today!
Just on Wednesday I received my certificate for attaining the 7th Grade for JJT. I made my way down to Tanglin Dojo to attend the certificate presentation ceremony despite having an important quiz on the following day. Being a regular blood donor, or at least I call myself one, I made my 6th donation on Friday in school. I got Leon to join me as well since he also donated a few times before. Giving in to peer pressure (oops), Wicky decided to try it out for the first time too! PEOPLE, PLEASE DONATE BLOOD TO SAVE LIVES!!! Photos: ![]() I tried to save this blurry photo but it can't be helped! Sigh! I am officially an Orange belt now! ![]() Leon, waiting to be attended by the nurse. I have no idea why he has this blur look on his face. I mean, he knew I was taking a photo of him! haha ![]() My blood! ![]() I've said this before in my blog and I'm going to repeat: ![]() Wicky's first time! Look at the big smile on his face! I told you it's not scary or painful! ![]() Sorry for the blur photo! I was taking the photo with one hand while carrying my laptop with the other after I was done with the donation. ![]() Post donation fun. Just for laughs. HAHA. ![]() Survivors! =D ![]() YAY! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|