23 October 2009

My targets set for the next few weeks:

1. I will sleep before 2am everyday.
2. I will wake up before 10am everyday.
3. I will update my diary everyday.
4. I will come up with a timetable for my revision and follow it closely, everyday.

* * *

I never knew I have this hidden hobby until I visited Popular Bookstore yesterday. It turns out to be that I have a thing for journal/diary books. I saw the beautifully decorated books on the shelf and I really wanted to buy all of them home. But they are really expensive and the prices stopped me from building castles in the air. Well, I did get one though. It's on promotion as its plastic cover has already been removed by someone and it's 10% damaged. Despite its imperfection, I couldn't resist its design and what more, its price, which costed me only $2.95. I love it!

Well if you don't know what to get me for my birthday next year, this is an idea for you. Don't ask me what I want because I'm very happy with what I have with me right now and I don't need anything else. I'm not a big fan of materialism =)
Hida was gazing at the sky at 00:18.