|
24 November 2009
To answer Yu Ting's questions, well, in fact I have yet to experiment with my clothes for formal looks. 'Cuz it's in the midst of my exams now.. But that's something I have to worry about sooner or later for my industrial attachment next semester so here are 2 website I can offer to you =)
1. 时尚起义(韩国网) 2. 时尚起义(中国网) Do check them out! This website is a fantastic source of mix and match ideas =)) * * * I was blog hopping a few days back and came across a website on graphic designing. I experimented with my own photo with the effects after being inspired by what I saw on that website. ![]() __________________________ Thanks for giving me hope.. I thought I am hopeless.. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|