|
14 November 2009
I'm SO excited right now and I can't wait to share the following with the rest of the world:
![]() OH man! I've got my first choice for the company placement for the GIP programme! I'll be working in the company Joseph is working at now! And will be studying in Tsinghua University wor!! I'm so looking forward to this whole thing! YAY!! And, I've just got to know a new group of friends from my course! I must say that they are really a bunch of fantastic people! I just can't stop laughing when I'm with them! Oh gosh, life in university is getting more and more exciting for me now wor! And I'm enjoying every moment of it! =)) Happy 21st Birthday to my dear Grace! Happy 23rd Birthday to Melvin kor kor!! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|