12 November 2009

After the catching up session last night I find myself really miss talking to Josh! Somehow it always feels very good each time after talking to him. I always felt so in the past seven years. Perhaps we should really stay the way we are -- cyber friends, instead of meeting up. I could literally tell him anything under the sun, I've no secrets in front of him. And he's always giving me the best advice around. I wonder what would life be like had he been not around. He's one rare guy who can always say the right things at the right time.

Met up with my cousin for a dinner plus a short concert. I love my cousin so much! Haha =))

______________________________

I need to give myself a chance. And maybe, just maybe, this is the right time.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 02:07.