|
11 December 2009
Exams are over since Monday but I seem to be even busier than before. My schedule is pretty packed and I haven't really had a good rest at all.
Anyhow, to answer Ruth's questions.. I just booked my air tickets today. I'd be flying on 6th Jan. I'm going to stay for at least 6 whole months, with a possibility of extending my stay to travel a bit. My last paper was crap, but I think passing it is not a problem. And you can talk as much as you want to Zz, I won't be jealous because I have no interest in him in any way. _________________________________ I was clearing my Inbox messages earlier this week and I accidentally deleted the very last message sent to me by you. And I take that as a sign for me to put everything behind me and never look back. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|